South Florida's Premier
Why become an SBW member ? ? ?
* Organized weekly local Group Rides *
* Discounts or Free Registration on Charity Events *
* Free Member Business listing on our Directory *
* Discounts at many local bike shops *
* Weekly Email Blast with details on all rides and events *
* Socials and Monthly Bike & Bite *
* Organized Tours with Discounted Group rates on Hotels and Ride Registrations *
* * * Friendship & Camaraderie * * *
We now have a Club Store
But you must to be a member to access it.
If already a MEMBER:
Login to the website with your email address and password
then click on the members tab
NOT a member, NO problem, just click on
It's that time again . . .
and SBW is proud to present, our unforgettable !!!
"TOUR of MOUNT DORA"
As if the Bicycle Festival was not exiting enough, SBW will be planning activities all weekend long.
So don't miss out and sign up ! ! ! !
Here is your TO DO LIST:
2) REGISTER for the rides - SBW usually does the Bakery Ride on Saturday morning (7:45 AM) - It is one of the best rides and not everyone will be there Friday morning and we also avoid the large crowds at the Bakery.
3) FRIDAY AFTERNOON (4:00 - 6:00 PM)
After first day of riding, join SBW and head out to relax and cool off in the
beautiful crystal clear waters of the local watering hole:
KELLY PARK/ROCK SPRINGS
400 E Kelly Park Rd, Apopka, FL · (407) 254-1902 )
Don't forget to pack a picnic . .. .
4) SATURDAY MORNING (7:45 AM)
SBW will be heading out to do the famous BAKERY RIDE (53miles) and we will probably add an optional climb of Sugar Loaf for those that would like the extra challenge.
5) SATURDAY EVENING (6:30 - 10:30 PM)
Join SBW for Happy Hour (BYOB) on board the Rusty Anchor and enjoy some of the most spectacular & remarkable sunset views.
DINNER & FUN
Once accross the lake, enjoy live music, beer and food at ROCKTOBER FEST at the water front entertainment district of Tavares.
NOTE - Boat has capacity for only 18 passengers so please register below ASAP ( if enough register to fill up a second boat, captain Scott will accommodate us)
SUNSET CRUISE $25/person. . .
* * * must be a current member of SBW * * *
Since 1984, SBW has been offering the most complete safe and fun biking experiences for the recreational cyclist .
We offer rides from beginners to advanced, from short morning rides to metric and even century rides.
Our Ride leaders pride themselves in discovering new and unique routes, sometimes we include rides with a breakfast or lunch destination.
We also participate in several charity events during the year and organize out of town tours.
Come join us if you're ready to have some fun !
Copyright © 2016 South Broward Wheelers * All Rights Reserved
Site Designed by SBW Tech Group